View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 10:03 AM   #2
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
When I reset the KT, the ebooks on the SD card are not lost.

I use some programming manuals, which are PDFs and pretty big, so using a SDcard is handy.

I like to keep the Linux OS (which the KT uses) with as much freed up storage as possible for it to operate.

There's absolutely no problems using an SD card that uses 2GB storage. It's operates just as well as using the onboard storage.

I can swap out SD cards as much as I want with different cards, been thinking of using another SD card for different genres of books, as currently there's no way to separate different genres into different folders.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote