Thread: PRS-T1 New Homescreen
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 01:49 PM   #137
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspaceman View Post
I don't have any way of showing periodicals yet, I'll start thinking about that now I have it more stable.
Cool, thanks.

Thinking about this some more from a UI angle, I'm wondering if you could have an option to override "Collection 1" or "Collection 2" (either on each collection or as a periodicals specific option) to be replaced with "New Periodicals" if there are any present?

Another option which would be more like the current Sony homescreen functionality would be to list the first new periodical at the top of the "Currently Reading" list.

Next question... After a USB sync, the book lists are empty and I need to restart SonyPrsT1Home for it to see the books. It is possible to add some sort of USB disconnect notification and then rescan/reload the book list?

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote