Thread: Battery Life
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 06:59 PM   #19
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Thanks for the replies everyone. Most of you seem to be getting longer battery life compared to me. I'd say I get 5 hours tops a day, there has been times that it has even seemed less. I mainly use mine for reading and surfing the web, but sometimes I also play games on it.
You need to check the apps you have installed. It sounds to me that one of them is the problem. This can happen. When I first got my phone I had a similar issue it turn out to be an app. One day when I removed a couple apps the next few days I realized the charge on my phone was lasting twice as long. It wasn't even an app I was using but it was buggy enough to drain the battery with it just installed.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote