Thread: Ended Sony PRS-350
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 06:50 PM   #1
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
Sony PRS-350

Up for sale:
My Sony PRS-350, which is less than a year old and in excellent condition. It's a lovely reader but it ended up just sitting around when I got my Kobo Touch. Hoping to find the Sony a loving new home.

Included with the Sony PRS-350 is the original box (box has a torn flap which I will tape before shipping) and a USB cable. The ereader has no scratches, scuffs or signs of wear. It is fully functional and in excellent condition. I know I am a first-time seller here but I have an ebay account with almost 200 positive feedback (and no neutrals or negatives) should you like reassurance.

I currently have PRS+ loaded onto the reader. I can leave PRS+ on there or I can take it off for a completely stock experience. Buyer, let me know your preference.

Asking $90 with free USPS Priority Mail shipping within the US. I always use Delivery Confirmation for everyone's peace of mind. Paypal payments only please.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-11-15 18.30.54.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	535.5 KB
ID:	79033  

Last edited by Keslynn; 11-30-2011 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Sold!
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote