View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 06:54 PM   #151
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iandix View Post
myself ...I have no problem with using calibre.. to fix the covers I just open tweak epub option and edit the opf file or replace the image.. I was just responding to the comment, where it was said .." just convert all your books with calibre" and I was pointing out that is not a great answer for everyone..

Calibre is a great tool, but just running the "convert" epub to epub as an answer to the cover issue can create problems for SOME (please note I said some not all) purchased books..

I find just editing the odf file very easy and does not create any problem elsewhere in the book you might miss in a casual glance.
The thing is, that post was posted a while ago and now that the updated calibre works for most covers, those posts are moot.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote