View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 09:56 AM   #30
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
NCitsme: I think the work that's been done on the firmware (primarily by Shad on SlateDroid) is remarkable. This takes the tablet a lot farther than I would've thought it could go. Today's update to 4.2 brings Titanium Backup (free version) and because the system now uses aufs (IIRC) instead of cramfs, you can use ADB to go in and make system modifications if you want. Really very slick.

The Foryo Wopad firmware is not meant to be loaded on this tablet. I uploaded it there for Shad to look at and play with, because it's got Froyo in it, and I thought that maybe he could use that to put Froyo in the custom firmware.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote