View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 07:06 PM   #45
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Second the Santiago recommendation. The "Virgin Queen" is a pretty strong female character as I recall, as is the assassin whose moniker I forget, and the books are a light, fun read overall.

Resnick's books used to be available in e-format DRM-free via Fictionwise, but lately they've gotten picked up by some company called ZappTek which DRMs them (and charges more, to boot; I still kick myself for not buying from FW when I had the chance and they had the discount coupon).

He also has some non-Santiago books available at much better terms via Baen's Webscriptions.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote