View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 12:45 PM   #40
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Have you all read Ray Gun Revival?

It's a Space Opera Magazine with serial content and some single issue short stories. Or I should say was. It ran for 56 issues from June of 06 to December of 09 and once I had caught up on back issues i couldnt wait to get each new one. I really enjoyed most of the serials presented in each issue .

There was a change in ownership of their hosting/publishing and shut it down last year but as you can see they are getting ready to re-launch in February.

All of the back issues can be found in The Vault

Last edited by Dulin's Books; 01-26-2011 at 01:01 PM.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote