View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 07:30 AM   #60
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Stange; I'm sure I've seen City Link (and HDN) out on Saturday's round our way. Though I'd agree Royal Mail, for all its problems, is much better/easier!
Sorry, let me rephrase that. Amazon don't appear to use City Link for Saturday deliveries. I'm an Amazon Prime customer, so I get everything "next day". It's normally City Link during the week, and Royal Mail on a Saturday. City Link probably do deliver on a Saturday, but charge extra for it, or something like that .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote