View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 06:23 PM   #79
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasnightowl View Post
Unless I somehow haven't found it, my library offers zero, zip, zilch, nada, none as far as ebooks go. Audiobooks...yes. ebooks...no.

If anyone else is in Wake County (Raleigh) NC and I'm wrong, please let me know.
oh, this is funny....I just went back to the library web site and found:

When will downloadable eBooks be available?
Downloadable eBooks will premiere on our Overdrive website at 10:00am on August 2nd.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote