View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 08:18 AM   #223
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam007 View Post
Hi again ,

I've made some more textures/backgrounds with 1537px x 2048px resolution.
There are a lot of them, so I'm only uploading indexprint - so please contact me if you would like some of them, it's also easy to change colors, brightness etc.

I love fiddling with them, so don't be shy .

Hi sam007, thanks for sharing your work
I like 2ad and 2ac the most. I like how the colours melt together

Mini
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote