View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 01:36 PM   #16034
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I finished James Rollins' The Last Oracle (#5 Sigma Force) last night. Another great adventure thriller. Until last year I read Steve Berry's Cotton Malone series but after a couple of books I noticed it was basically the same story told over again and again and stopped. Although each book in the Sigma Force series deals with an (religious) artefact the stories are different. Also there is no real main character and the focus shifts between characters helps keep it interesting.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote