View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 07:26 PM   #38
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
I has a chance to try out the Note 2 in the store and boy is it ever fantastic, much better than my original note. Two things that I noticed immediately - the UI and switching between pages, opening apps is buttery smooth and lightning fast. I hope that's because of jelly bean because I want my phone to be like that when it eventually gets the update. The other thing is that the Note 2's camera is far and away better than the original Note camera. There's no shutter lag and it does a much better job of auto focusing.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote