View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:48 AM   #37
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Not me this is a stop gap feature, but it's not good only good because Android is lacking with a similar feature.

I hope that Google does include multi windows in the future but with a better UI that will support more than two apps running and not require programmers to write special code to handle this feature.

On an aside The S3 will be getting this feature.
I agree, but for now, this feature is welcome. The next step for tablets on Android should be to allow multiple windows at the same time, like on a desktop. It makes no sense on a tablet to force all apps to be full screen.

Regarding the S3, yes, it probably will, but I won't be getting it; I switched to CM10 and later to CM10.1; nicer looking UI, and timely updates. The CM team is doing a great job.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote