View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:31 AM   #33
medard
Wizard
medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Electronic Paper
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
If I'm lost out in the woods all I have to do is start playing solitaire and before I know it someone will be there to tell me which card to put down next.
I think that would be cheating.. A real Gentlemen doesn't need anybody to tell him which cards to put down next. Even in the woods.. That's why this games are called solitaire (at least in America, it's games of patience in Britain).

In solitaire, ideas come right out of your hands.

So it's a good example I think. Thanks a lot.
medard is offline   Reply With Quote