View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 10:34 PM   #15
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
Glad that my version helps people. I have zero knowledge of Chinese, that's why I am limited as to what I can do with the Chinese Bible. All I did was collect a source file from individual books that I found on the web, clean it up and do the best I could with my original DVJ.

leo4jc, are you saying all spaces between characters should be deleted? If that's it, I can do it. If some spaces need to be retained while others deleted, then I won't be able to do it since my lack of knowledge of Chinese.

I can make the abbreviations lower case.

Last edited by osnova; 10-02-2010 at 10:44 PM.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote