Thread: SciFi history?
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 05:01 AM   #74
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
ThinkGeek sells a nice starter slide rule, if you need to brush up your skills.
I remember having one when I first went to school but it was replaced almost instantly by one of those new fangled calculators. I was quietly picturing the look of wonder on my kids faces as I showed them how to multiply and divide on a ruler when I was brought back with a bump as they tried to charge me $28 to ship it to the UK! Oh well.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote