Thread: Telephone Scam
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 07:21 PM   #7
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by cats2books View Post
Kyteflyer, thank you for the information on those apps.

Unfortunately, the calls are coming in on my home voip phone. No option to block, other than inputting the number to a list. Since the only number I can see is the spoofed Apple Store number, that’s not a good option.

However, I have been getting many spammers calling my iPhone. So I will definitely try out Hiya or True Caller.
Your VoIP phone ought to have a block capacity. Block the Apple Store number, as Harry says, they wont call you. None of us are important enough for Apple to call
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote