View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 09:41 AM   #1
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Kindle DX outside United States?

I like the Kindle DX because of the large screen size and its' larger user base and low price compared with iRex.

I want an eBook reader mainly to read pdfs, in original format or cropped.

Would it make sense for me to buy a Kindle DX despite the fact that I don't live in the US? I realise I can't subsribe to magazines or use the roaming access to Amazon's eBook store..

Would i be able to use the Kindle DX for reading original or transformed PDFs?

I don't mind some moderate hacking or other tweaking of the Kindle if needed.

What do you Americans think and are there any Europeans here who own a Kindle DX?

My other options are:
---Sony PSL-600 (too small screen, I think???) OR
---iRex Digital Reader (too expensive, prone to malfunction, smaller user base..?)

I would really appreciate some advice to help me decide which make to get! Right now I'm leaning to Kindle.
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote