View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 12:08 PM   #72
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I'm not a fan of either. I have never read a book by Patterson or Clancy. I really would prefer they don't turn their names into brands. But if they are going to do it, at least both seem honest. Even things like Tom Clancy's Op Center or Tom Clancy's Net Force credit the actual author*

Now V.C. Andrews, who died in 1985 but has continued to put out V.C. Andrews books, that's dishonest.

*There was a regrettable time where there was a Tom Clancy 'house name' David Michaels. The 'Tom Clancy's' brand didn't start that way and it's not that way now.
The name Franklin W. Dixon (Hardy Boys) is a house name.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote