View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 02:26 PM   #1
ilovegadgets
Connoisseur
ilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindles, iPad,Note 8, Note 3, iPhone 5,Sony 350& T1, Entourage PE & EE
Linux BenQ S6 as ereader

I love gadgets and am not a total NOOB regarding rooting and/or updating my devices, so when I saw the BenQ S6 with Linux operating system offered for sale for just $59 on a daily deals site, I decided to buy one. I have not worked with Linux, but assumed that I would be able to find information for loading programs to it via a Google search. I have not been very successful with this since the BenQ apparently doesn't have the standard Linux system. THe BenQ S6 arrived with FB reader on it, so I am able to load books to that reader, but reading in the app that was preinstalled is cumbersome because the page forward buttons don't work so I have to use the side slider and slide down the page oftentimes sliding too far and skipping pages. When I went to the FB website to see about updating the app, I just got confused. Has anyone here successfully installed any other ereader programs on this device? If so, would you please walk me through it?
Thanks
ilovegadgets is offline   Reply With Quote