View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 12:37 PM   #18
Nausicaa
Connoisseur
Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Adding a case also adds to the weight, while making it thicker, only need add material (and strength) to the edges (and maybe a few support 'pillars' mid span) with little weight gain. "Thin", "Sleek" are marketing tools. OTOH, I don't want a 'Ruggedized", Military model to carry with me
I agree, some are too big. I had a metal case that just kept my kindle from being damaged but it was more like a sleeve, the kindle was great without a case then.
Nausicaa is offline   Reply With Quote