View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 02:32 AM   #637
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
In context of current version. I was thinking of an additional (leftmost) column of checkboxes labelled Disable/Enable in S&R and Mark settings. I can't see how that would be any harder to use than the existing columns of check boxes.

Then, when the rule set was applied to a document the Disabled rules would be ignored, i.e. there would be no user interaction for those items, because, virtually, they don't exist

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 05-09-2018 at 07:06 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote