View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 01:47 AM   #8
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
I went to see them again today and the silver smudges looked better. Maybe it is a different type of silver from my laptop and won't have the darkening problem where touched. The dark blue however, still showed its chips (definitely silver beneath, and not very far beneath at all There were many chips on the sides and on the bottom too). I still like the looks of the silver better, but the screen on the dark blue does indeed look whiter. Such a dilemma.. I think I'm going for the silver, though, as the dark blue just looks so dank to me.. almost black, and not very modern for some reason. Disappointing ,cuz I really like the color blue.. but not apparently that shade.

Still a tough decision, because of the contrast issue. Argh!
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote