View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 07:17 AM   #4
Leseratte_10
Groupie
Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB Era, PB InkPad 3 Pro
Just updated the plugin to v0.0.4. Unfortunately I don't have enough posts here yet to be able to edit my first post and attach the new version, so it's probably best to just post a link to the Github Releases page where there will always be the most recent version: https://github.com/Leseratte10/acsm-...lugin/releases

Initial post updated to have new version
PeterT

^ Thanks PeterT for updating, now I finally have enough posts to edit previous ones so I'll be able to add future updates myself.

Last edited by pdurrant; 04-06-2022 at 02:43 PM. Reason: removed detailed help with DRM removal
Leseratte_10 is offline   Reply With Quote