View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 10:29 AM   #24
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD18 View Post
Harry, I just received my 2017 Oasis. I tried to load my Kindle ebooks from Calibre as I do with my Kindle Voyager. But Calibre didn't recognize the Oasis. I ended up emailing the books directly to the KO2. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for your help.
Barbara
USA West Coast
Have you downloaded the version of Calibre that supports the new Oasis? ie Calibre version 3.11? Support for new devices doesn't magically appear in old versions .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote