View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 07:37 PM   #6
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I have to agree.. Buying via PayPal the ability to place multiple books in a cart and then check out once is a must.

I would also like the ability for the store to "auto apply" codes; ie: allow me to associate multiple shopping codes (if they exist) with a transaction; then, have the backend "automagically" apply the codes where they would do most good to the customer.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote