View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 07:13 AM   #409
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp View Post
Thanks for the clip file.

From a purely technical point, Calibre generates invalid HTML clipboard data. The HTML clip is supposed to be a valid, complete HTML document, not a sequence of <p> elements. Anyway, the next release of Atlantis Word Processor with be able to paste such incomplete clips.

Thanks again.
Thank you for your prompt assistance. I like using AWP as my primary app for pasting clips into, it's faster and lighter, and I love the continuing development.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote