View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 01:58 PM   #6
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Was watching the video while with the dog. Even HE yawned and went back to sleep.

NPR One automatically plays the moment you open it. So in my case, I would go, "Okay Siri, open NPR One," and it'd have the same results.

It would have been cool tech five years ago. This is just going to end up on a corner collecting dust.
I had to turn of "Hey Siri". When listening to podcasts in the car it kept triggering. It was more of a frustration than a benefit. I suspect this would be the same.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote