View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 01:55 PM   #47
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
… And yet, you still get people who come in and exclaim " you did not tell me there would be tax on that sale".
Apache
Baffling. I mean I was only a visitor (working in x3 different Multinationals) in my 1980s visits and I understand it.
I was also warned by my hosts to only cross at the lights on green "Walk" or get fined. That doesn't apply here, though I suppose there could be such a law in Ireland and everyone would ignore it.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote