View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 01:07 PM   #19
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gergith View Post
I don't know how to phrase this reply sounding politely. So please understand I don't mean this with malice, but I DID write that into the guide.

At near the beginning of step 2.:
"Now slide the SD card out very carefully.
Load it up in your PC.
Ignore/dismiss ALL prompts. DON'T format it."

This is why this guide isn't for everyone. It requires lots of reading and full comprehension of what's read.

Again, I don't mean to belittle you, I just don't know what to write other than "I know" ;-)

Besides, there is NO logical reason why you should WRITE to the 2gig stock microSD card... It wold probably be a best idea to only put it into your computer in the SD adapter set to lock/read only, thus not even allowing you to format...
Your point is very vague and does not provide information. you should state exactly what is happening and not just say dismiss any prompts. I pointed out important information that needed to be clarified. The failing is definatly you not me for Clarifying the nature of the prompts.
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote