View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 02:14 AM   #133
biscuitbear
biscuitbear has a spectacular aura aboutbiscuitbear has a spectacular aura aboutbiscuitbear has a spectacular aura aboutbiscuitbear has a spectacular aura aboutbiscuitbear has a spectacular aura aboutbiscuitbear has a spectacular aura aboutbiscuitbear has a spectacular aura aboutbiscuitbear has a spectacular aura aboutbiscuitbear has a spectacular aura aboutbiscuitbear has a spectacular aura aboutbiscuitbear has a spectacular aura about

Device: kobo by fnac
Quote:
Originally Posted by mags75 View Post
anyone having problems with the inverted comma award... no matter how many passages i seem to highlight and save i can't seem to get it
Same for me. I got it at the beginning, then one day I lost several books all of a sudden (they became unknown author, unknown title in my library, and whenever I tried to open one, the kobo would restart instead of opening the book). I tried to sync several times, but each time it just went on and on trying to sync and never getting past the first book in the list. In the end I did a factory reset and got my books back, and all my awards stayed except for the inverted comma one. No matter how many times I highlight since then, it's not coming back.
biscuitbear is offline   Reply With Quote