View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 07:41 PM   #56
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan50 View Post
I think the bottom line is to back up everything you possibly can. For no matter the reason, digital content can and probably will disappear for any number of reasons. I'm already regretting some digital purchases that cannot be backed up. Thankfully books and music can be backed up. Video, games, and apps are a different matter, and if one must use cloud storage, perhaps more than one cloud provider would be wise.
I agree, as more people are joining Amazon services everyday. Back up everything you can, just in case. You never know what can happen.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote