View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 03:16 AM   #12
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I use styles extensively, and I also use my netbook (in addition to my desk computer) for technical writing, which often has extensive formatting requriements. I just couldn't get styles and columns and numbered lists to work easily; it was easier to just go back to something I knew how to kludge to make work right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
Thanks Becca. Yeah, I'm not doing any of that stuff.
Whatever word processor you use, learn how to use styles, especially if you're writing long documents like novels. That applies even more if you're planning to create paperbacks as well as ebooks.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote