View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 02:00 PM   #11
scgf
Connoisseur
scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Amazon PW 3 iPad Pro, iPhone 12 Pro
Still no joy. Whatever I do it doesn't work. I have formatted the drive in Windows, on the command-line, I've made sure it has an MBR, I've re-partitioned it, I've tried diagnostic tools, all of which tell me there is no problem - there really is nothing left to do.

It is odd that the internal drive is completely accessible from Windows and from the Mac - I can write to it and Calibre can even read books directly off it. It would make a perfect removable drive. The only problem is that the Opus itself can't seem to read from it or write to it!

What next, I wonder. I would have thought Bookeen would have got back to me today :-(
scgf is offline   Reply With Quote