View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 01:53 AM   #4
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddieS View Post
Well a friend told me about this site. I am an avid reader and after years upon years of books I bought a Sony PRS-505 last year and have never looked back.
I just love my reader and my husband does too, since he doesn't have to haul the books to the car for me when I donate them to the library. It has cut down on a MAJOR clutter issue for me.
I love all kinds of books but tend to lean towards romance or paranormal romance (not gory though).
I can't wait to get a look at the forums.

Welcome!! I Love my 505 as well This is an awesome forum for information and free books!

My dh was happy when I started checking out more ebooks from the library. Cut down on the myriad of books I made him haul *back* to the library for me!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote