View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 10:08 PM   #3
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello Teddie -- and welcome to MobileRead. We've got quite a group of Texans here. I own a Sony 505 as well as a Kindle. My hubby bought me the cover for my Sony that has the lightwedge built in -- makes it really nice for reading in the car at night. The lightwedge doesn't bother his eyes while he's driving like a booklight or flashlight does.

I don't read many romances -- at least not the Harlequin or Silhouette type -- but last year some friends in my book-swapping group introduce me to PUF books. I'm told that PUF stands for Paranormal and Urban Fiction. At least some of these PUFs are in that "paranormal romance" category and I've enjoyed those.

I'm on a short business trip this week and really enjoying not having to schlep around a stack of books or find a book store when I finish the book I was reading when I left home.

We're glad you've joined us. Volunteers here at MobileRead have produced books in Sony format and ePub that you can download and put onto your Sony reader. Some of the classic romances are pretty good!
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote