View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 11:19 PM   #23
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by feelmaroon View Post
Just got the new 7" in the mail today. So far, pretty incredible (the inverted text option solves my lighting problem i've had on every model since the first paper white).

But. The biggest downside is that I just plugged into my laptop with Calibre and the device isn't being read. First time this has happened. Any tips?
Do not update your paperwhite if you are at all interested in jailbraking yet.

We may be able to do something like we did with the Manga Model, but it will take a while to get ready - looking through the update of 5.9.2, I don't see any new vulnerabilities jump out, but that is not my specialty.

Last edited by coplate; 10-31-2017 at 11:26 PM.
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote