View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 03:25 PM   #549
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
I just preordered 'The Gathering Edge' from the US Amazon site. (I'm Canadian, but buy ebooks from the US site) The receipt Amazon sent me says $6.60 usd or less. I'm quite surprised by how low the cost is. I'm retired and appreciate a good deal, but it's certainly worth more than that to me.

I'd love the authors to keep writing, and that just doesn't seem like a sustainable price. It isn't a self-published first work by a new part-time author. The Liaden series is very well established, and this is how they make their living. I think they could definitely hike it up, and still be very affordable.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote