View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 07:57 PM   #21
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
@NiLuJe: Thanks for your answer!

I'll use my kobo for reading books (koreader) and articles (nickel) mainly. On my mini I installed fmon to switch between those programs, but this requires a few steps, and its prone to errors (niquel opening png lead into bootloop in koreader until we remove that file...)

As this hack contains everything I need (but a way to start koreader without shell access) it could be awesome to write a little script that checks if launcher png files are in DB, to avoid launching the script while nickel is updating the file.

Writting a shell script that uses inotifywait to launch scripts is easy, I dunno about DB sanity checks :/

I'll check this in new Aura HD :d
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote