View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 01:12 AM   #11
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
I have just replaced my Galaxy Note 3. Whilst I had reading apps installed, I only read on it in cases where there was no other choice. I have just replaced it with a Huwei Ascend Mate 7 which has a 6 inch screen as opposed to a 5.5 inch one. This screen is slightly narrower and slightly longer than the screen on a Paperwhite 2 6 inch reader. It's still early days but so far reading on it has been a pleasant enough experience with both the Kindle App and Moon Reader. My eyes love e-ink, but I am hoping I will find this phone good enough to avoid carrying my Paperwhite or H2O around everywhere with me. I'm actually wondering if, despite my increasingly sensitive eyesight, a carefully adjusted backlit display can be as good or almost so. Though I can't see me giving up on e-ink any time soon.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote