View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 03:15 PM   #9
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
Phablets for reading?

I have an LG G3, which probably qualifies as a phablet, given it's large size for a smartphone. It is a fantastic E-reader and I use it a lot for that purpose. I have a bit of ADD when it comes to readers, so I have a bunch that I move back and forth between (Kindle, Sony, iPad, Fire, LG G3), but I could easily settle on the LG g3 as my main reader if I were so inclined. The screen size and resolution work well.
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote