View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 09:43 PM   #1
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Phablets for reading?

Yeah, I hate that name too, but you got to admit there is no ambivalence about what I mean!

I've been thinking that I could replace my Kindle fire with, say, a Samsung Note since the screen is roughly the same size as my old Sony PRS300, and I wouldn't have to carry a phone AND a tablet.

Anyone using a phablet as a replacement for an ereader? How are they as a phone? Too big? Any surprises that you've discovered?
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote