View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 07:38 AM   #518
stefano.sb
Zealot
stefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Calibre collections synchronize

Hi, I'am a new in this forum and, first of all, excuse me for my english! Collections Managers is a good software and I use it with no problems in my (jailbreaked) Kindle Touch. I also use Calibre and Kindle Collections plugin to synchronize collections from and to KT.

Would be it possible to avoid the use of "import collections from Calibre" and "export collections to Calibre" commands when I synchronize collections in Calibre using Kindle Collections plugin? An idea would it be invoke these commands from Kindle Collections plugin (for example before "Import collections from Kindle into Calibre" from after "Create collections on the Kindle from Calibre" commands in Kindle Collections plugin....)

Thanks!

Stefano
stefano.sb is offline   Reply With Quote