View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 03:18 AM   #15
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Technically, I don't know and don't really care what's the difference, but in practical terms, when I initially set up my Gmail account as an Exchange account, the syncing of contacts used to be very slow and unreliable for me. Whereas if I set up the Google account as a regualar IMAP email account (using the default "Gmail" icon offered by iOS), then syncing the contacts and everything else works smoothly, as expected.
That's weird cause that's how I set up my Gmail account using the Gmail icon on my iPhone and iPad and I don't have the option to sync calendars on either.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote