View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #7
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Thanks all.

Right now I use Outlook, but am thinking of switching to either iCloud or Google. I run Win 7 on my machines. I have the iCloud toolbar installed and use iCloud for notes, reminders, etc, but not for my contacts and calendars.

The main reason I'm thinking of dropping Outlook is I am thinking of updating MS Office to 2013 and getting the Student version (cheaper) which does not have Outlook.

I guess if anyone has any negatives about either iCloud or Google it would help me maybe make my decision. LOL.

Also, any ideas on if I decide on iCloud and later decide to go with Google, any negative/drawbacks.

Carol

Last edited by sadievan; 03-11-2013 at 12:24 PM.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote