View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 10:24 PM   #4
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Google. But that's because I have an Android device in the mix. I just add the Google Calendar in Apple's Calendar on my iPad and Mac and it works fine - Reminders automatically come up in the Notification Center which is nice.

I don't use Contacts though (I refuse to keep an address book, rather know people's addresses and numbers by heart), so can't help you there.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote