View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 10:16 AM   #33
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
All that says is that the market has grown... so Apple's share is 15% down but their actual (extremely profitable) unit sales were up 26%... market share loss/gain is only of major significance when the market is static... and it isn't yet!

Any company would be happy to increase their profitable sales by 26% and Samsung are not as financially wonderful as implied, take a look at their financials if you're really interested (they're online) and bear in mind that electronics is also only a small part of the company...

I'm not prejudiced in any particular direction unlike some on these boards... I have a Samsung Galaxy IIS smartphone, an iPad 4, an Android tablet, an iMac and a Fujitsu-Siemans laptop amongst other things... I like and use them all but the Android tablet and laptop are starting to lose ground now I have the iPad because it does so much of what I want without problems or wasted time...