View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #40
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
It does have 32gb. Which brings to my question: why is everyone so stingy on memory? Aren't flash memory pretty cheap nowadays? There's some serious price gouging going on there.
My question is why has it taken so long for 32GB tablets to arrive? My phone from 2009 has 32GB internal AND a microSd slot. And the internal 32GB is pretty much all available for me to use because the OS is on a 400MB EMMC.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote