View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 04:28 PM   #192
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Well I must think I'm rich. I've already ordered a KPW 3G and the 8.9 inch Fire HD 32GB. I had a 7 inch Fire previously and really loved the size (easy to carry in my purse). So I've been debating with myself on whether I should go stay with the 8.9 inch or get the new 7 inch.

Someone mentioned to me that today is the last day to place orders with amazon and not get charged sales tax in California. So, I've ordered the 7 inch Fire HD 16 GB and cover as well. When the 8.9 arrives in November, I'll take full advantage of the 30 day trial. If I like the 7 inch better, I'll return I'll return the 8.9. If I like the 8.9 better I'll sell the 7 inch (or maybe keep them both, I've been selling some older tech to justify my purchases).

So many choices.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote